Sunday, September 28, 2014

Buttons on ALL the things!!!

So, new fascination - buttons. Cool. I like buttons too! I have a huge collection of them. 

However, she's refusing to wear clothes without buttons on them.  

Problem SOLVED! And I put them along the bottom hem so she can play with them during school but not cause too many distractions. 

Maggie really enjoys picking which special buttons will be on her shirt. 

Something I find interesting, she really wants her clothes to match. So she's careful to make sure the buttons match her shirt. 

She already favors neutral colored pants because she knows she has more options in what shirt she can wear. Smart girl. :)

She also takes special pride in being modest. She doesn't want anyone to see her panties. Tights are a must on Sunday in case her skirt comes up. Like, we've had multiple power struggles on hot days because she just HAS to wear tights to church. The compromise was lace hemmed shorts.  Yay for compromise. 

I feel like it's my life now. At least I get my way sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment